Hello Sir / Madam,
My name is Adam Paschal Ringo, the owner of Ringo Expeditions Tour and Safaris in Tanzania.
We are Tourism Company in Tanzania and we offer the following tour services:
- Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in Kilimanjaro national park.
- Wildlife safari to national parks like Serengeti national park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Manyara national park, Mikumi national park, Tarangire national park, Mkomazi, Gombe national park, Saadani national park, Selous Game Reserve,
- Nature safaris to Materuni waterfalls and coffee tour in Uru , Marangu waterfalls in Marangu, Majimoto/ Hot-spring in Boma n’gombe and Manyara, Magoroto forest in Tanga
- Culture safari for tribes and people found in Tanzania commonly based on masai and chagga tribe,
- Visit historical sites and museums like Kondoa Rock-Art sites, Ruins of Kilwa and Songo Mnara in Kilwa Kisiwani,
- Walking and biking safaris
- Photographic safaris
- Market search safaris
- Beach holidays
- Zanzibar beach holidays and Stone town of Zanzibar
- Pangani beach holidays
- Charity Tours
- We host charity tours for children with autism once every year as a giveback to the community.
I established Ringo in 2006 to where I still work as a lead guide until today I have climbed Mount Kilimanjaro at least 232times. Rather than Ringo to be a company of business people, Ringo exists for the profit of the local people of Tanzania.
This year together with YES Kilimanjaro – Forside we have prepared A CHARITY TOUR for children with autism at Gabriella Rehabilitation Centre which will be held from 1st to 13th December 2018 The centre is located in Hai District in Kilimanjaro region. This tour will comprise the following activities:
- First day we visit the children at Gabriella Rehab center,
- Then we will have 6days climb to summit Mount Kilimanjaro (HIGHEST FREE STANDING MOUNTAIN IN THE WOLRD) via Machame route and
- Finalize our tour with 5days safari to Serengeti national park
The total price for the whole tour including transfers from the date of arrival to the end of the tour, accommodation and 3 meals a day is $3050 per person. In which $200 usd of each of your booking will go to Gabriella Rehab Center fund for the children with autism.
We would like to respectively invite you dear Sir/Madam to participate in helping our children in one way or another. But also ask you for your audience participation in this tour. Please invite as many people as possible.
I hope to hear from you soon!
Adam Paschal Ringo
Owner of Ringo Expeditions Tours
[smart-grid row_height=”190″ mobile_row_height=”100″ last_row=”justify” margins=”0″ captions_color=”#5b3b22″ title=”false” share=”false”]
Day 0: Arrival (30th November 2018)
You will arrive at Kilimanjaro International Airport and meet a team of our guides, waiting for pick up and transfer you to your hotel in Moshi.
Day 1: Visit the children at GABRIELLA REHAB CENTER
Gabriella Rehab Centre works as a life changer for disabled children and youth with autism of Kilimanjaro region, they stimulate families to take disabled children out of their hiding places. So we will have lunch and spend a day with the children then in the evening we return back to our hotel have dinner and overnight.
Day 2-Day 8: Climb Mount Kilimanjaro via Machame Route
The team of our guides will pick you up from the hotel to Mount Kilimanjaro National Park Gate takes about 50minutes drive. From there you start your trek up Kilimanjaro. This route is also known as “Whiskey Route” Machame route is also a very scenic route up Kilimanjaro covers more ground and involves more ups and downs. It wears you out more, takes more energy not more skill. But offers much better acclimatization. An itinerary for “climb mount Kilimanjaro via Machame Route” is also attached here.
Day 9- Day 13: 5 Days Safari (Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater)
After returning from the trek up Kilimanjaro on 9th the team will pick you up and start your safari to the wildlife. An itinerary “for the 5 days safari to Serengeti” is attached here.
After safari on the 13th we drive back to our hotel in Moshi.
Departure dates are totally flexible according to your own personal needs.
Thank you for always supporting us